Join us as a 2014 Donor/Member, enjoy our new benefits!
- Membership levels available from Performer ($25) to Blockbuster ($2500)
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
- Your name appears in our playbill at every show.
- You join like-minded people who support amazing theater in the central Hill Country.
- At higher levels of membership, benefits include extra tickets and/or vouchers for luncheon or dinner at one of three top Wimberley restaurants!
Now your membership runs for a full year from the month you join!
Donor/Member Levels & New Benefits for 2014
Blockbusters -- $2,500+
Member Benefit: Dinner voucher good for $150 at your choice of The Leaning Pear, Kate’s Place or Linda’s Fine Foods Restaurant. Plus one Pik Tix pass, good for any 4 tickets to any show.
Showstoppers -- $1,000 - $2,499
Member Benefit: Luncheon voucher good for $75 at your choice of The Leaning Pear, Kate’s Place or Linda Allen’s. Plus one Pik Tix pass, good for any 4 tickets to any show.
Megastar -- $500 - $999
Member Benefit: One Pik Tix pass, good for any 4 tickets to any show, great way to entertain visitors.
Superstars -- $250 - $499
Member Benefit: One Pik Tix pass, good for any 2 tickets to any show, so you can bring friends with you.
Stars -- $100 - $249
Headliners -- $50
Performers -- $25
Special thanks: Donor/Members at all levels are listed in our playbill and receive advance news of our events.
Join the Wimberley Players online.
The Wimberley Players has its benefits!
1. Support the performing arts in Wimberley.
2. Contribute to the behind the scenes operating and over-head expenses of the Playhouse.
3. Be part of a growing group of theatre lovers.
4. Be a participant as a voting member at our annual meeting in January.
5. Be eligible if you are a Season Subscriber to receive 10% off of additional tickets purchased (with no ticketing fees) through the Players Box Office only for all shows, with the exception of opening night performances.
6. Receive a tax deduction for the total amount of your membership.
All memberships renew annually and run January to December. Membership can be paid all at once or on a recurring, monthly basis at the online site.
The Wimberley Players, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Dues are tax deductible as determined by law.
Join the Wimberley Players online